UPF 50+ Arc-Shaped Breathable Cycling Shorts
Shipping Method: Fulfillment by Amazon
- 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex / UPF 50+
- The padded cycling shorts is made from high-stretch properties fabric, with nice balance between compression and breathability, working with you on long days in the saddle to keep you comfortable
- Multi-density 3D chamois inserts to ensure you have a comfortable ride all day long
- Baleaf cycling shorts also feature silicone grippers in the hems, holding them in place to stop any risk of slipping or moving
- The wide comfort waist band design prevents any riding down of the bike shorts
- Flatlock stitching minimises friction and chafing. Finally reflective Baleaf logos add a touch of low light visibility
- Note: please allow for 1-2 cm difference due to manual measurements
We make a HOW TO MEASURE chart for all of you to choose the most accurate size easily. And if you have any size choose question, please feel free to contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
・Measure around the fullest part of your chest,keeping the tape horizontal.
・Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist.
・The point between your ribcage and hips-is your natural waistline. wrap the measuring tape all the way around your waist,keeping it parallel to the floor.
・Keeping the tape comfortably loose.
・Measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
・Tape should brush across both hipbones.
・Measure from the crotch along the inside seam to the hem of the pants.
How should I care for my Baleaf clothing?
1.Wash dark colors separately before you wear them
2.Machine wash cold
3.Do not bleach:do not wash suit with any chemical detergent.
4.Do not iron
5.Do not dry clean
6.Cold wash and lay flat to dry.
7.Close all zipper and closures
8.Use the least amount of detergent possible to clean it effectively
If you have any questions about caring for a Baleaf product, please contact us.
We will be glad to help.