Basic Compression Tights
Shipping Method: Fulfillment by Amazon
- Fabric:92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Stretchy thermal fabric with brushed liner for warmth and snugness
- Quick-dry material wicks away sweat and dries fast
- Fit type: fitted [a slimmer, more athletic cut]
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Perfect for soccer, baseball, lacrosse, snowboarding and other activities in winter; Size Chart: Youth Small=US Size 7-8 / Youth Medium=US Size 10-12 / Youth Large=US Size 14-16 / Youth X-Large=US Size 18-20
We make a HOW TO MEASURE chart for all of you to choose the most accurate size easily. And if you have any size choose question, please feel free to contact us at:email@example.com
・Measure around the fullest part of your chest,keeping the tape horizontal.
・Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist.
・The point between your ribcage and hips-is your natural waistline. wrap the measuring tape all the way around your waist,keeping it parallel to the floor.
・Keeping the tape comfortably loose.
・Measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
・Tape should brush across both hipbones.
・Measure from the crotch along the inside seam to the hem of the pants.
How should I care for my Baleaf clothing?
1.Wash dark colors separately before you wear them
2.Machine wash cold
3.Do not bleach:do not wash suit with any chemical detergent.
4.Do not iron
5.Do not dry clean
6.Cold wash and lay flat to dry.
7.Close all zipper and closures
8.Use the least amount of detergent possible to clean it effectively
If you have any questions about caring for a Baleaf product, please contact us.
We will be glad to help.