UPF 50+ Side-Pockets Cycling Shorts
- Fabric: 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex / UPF 50+
- Lightweight soft fabric provide super flexibility, breathable and moisture wicking features keep you cool and dry
- Side pockets for stashing your 5.5'' cellphone, key or cards; Anti-slip elasticated leg hems keep the shorts in place
- Arc-shaped and flattering wide waistband avoids ride-up and adds superior comfort
- Female-specific 3D Chamois Pad effectively reduces vibration and provides great comfort on long rides
- Flat seams help reduce irritation caused by chafing; Reflective elements offer safer riding in the dark
We make a HOW TO MEASURE chart for all of you to choose the most accurate size easily. And if you have any size choose question, please feel free to contact us at:email@example.com
・Measure around the fullest part of your chest,keeping the tape horizontal.
・Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist.
・The point between your ribcage and hips-is your natural waistline. wrap the measuring tape all the way around your waist,keeping it parallel to the floor.
・Keeping the tape comfortably loose.
・Measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
・Tape should brush across both hipbones.
・Measure from the crotch along the inside seam to the hem of the pants.
How should I care for my Baleaf clothing?
1.Wash dark colors separately before you wear them
2.Machine wash cold
3.Do not bleach:do not wash suit with any chemical detergent.
4.Do not iron
5.Do not dry clean
6.Cold wash and lay flat to dry.
7.Close all zipper and closures
8.Use the least amount of detergent possible to clean it effectively
If you have any questions about caring for a Baleaf product, please contact us.
We will be glad to help.