Crush Cycling Goal with Baleaf in April
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
Crush Cycling Goal with Baleaf in April Challenge
Crush Cycling Goal with Baleaf in April Challenge (also referred to as “Challenge”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old (or the age of majority in his/her/their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older). Eligibility is further subject to having the Strava GPS Cycling and Running App (“Strava App”).
BEFORE ENGAGING IN THE CHALLENGE, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN SUITABLE PHYSICAL CONDITION TO DO SO. IN ELECTING TO ENGAGE IN THE CHALLENGE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL STRAVA ACTIVITIES EACH CARRY AN INHERENT RISK OF INJURY OR EVEN DEATH AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU RELEASE SPONSOR AND STRAVA, INC. FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR SAME UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY.
* SPONSOR: Baleaf、Active Sports Supply Limited.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS AS TO YOUR ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE OR DO NOT ACCEPT THE RISK OF INJURY/DEATH IN CONJUNCTION THEREWITH, YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO TAKE PART IN THE CHALLENGE.
* By entering the challenge, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted all possible injury risks.
Baleaf、Active Sports Supply Limited.
The challenge opens on April 9, 2023 and closes on April 22, 2023.
Crush Cycling Goal with Baleaf in April Challenge is for Strava members to complete the ride a total of 50 kilometers within the challenge period. Baleaf
Terms & Conditions
By entering the challenge, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and entry instructions form party of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
How to Enter
Entry to the challenge and competition is available upon the use of Strava. The challenge starts and ends based on each user's local time zone. Manual entries or rides marked 'Private' will not count towards your challenge effort. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the challenge. Entrants who don't give correct details will be disqualified, at the promoter's discretion.
No responsibility will be taken by the promoter for entries or claims which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the challenge.
Reward & Prize Information
- All participants can get a site-wide offer at baleaf.com for 10%off.
- All completers will receive a Baleaf Airide digital badge as well as a site-wide offer at baleaf.com for 15%off. Importantly, 10 lucky completers can select any 5 outfits at baleaf.com.
* 10 lucky completers will chosen before April 30, 2023. They will be chosen at random from the entire database of completers who complete the challenge.
* Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold or exchanged for cash.* If items purchased with the voucher are returned only the discounted price will be refunded. The unique discount code only is used once per person. Only one discount voucher can be redeemed per single transaction. The offer excludes the purchase of special-offer items. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. We reserve the right to withdraw, alter or decline this offer without prior notice. The sitewide 10%off and 15%off coupon will expire on May 31, 2023.
Completers will be notified by Strava upon completion of the challenge period and directed to claim the prize via email. Upon completion of the challenge, completers will receive an email containing a link to a page on baleaf.com. Users will be required to enter their details to receive Baleaf's email newsletter, as well as the discount and sweepstakes entry.
* The promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, likeness, and country of the winner or to publicize the challenge or the prize-giving presentation, in any and all media that the promoter desires, after the date of the challenge close date and within a year of this date.
The winner agrees to take part in such reasonable challenge-related publicity as the promoter may require and accepts that the promoter may publicize images/statements in connection with/resulting from this challenge.
Our Right to Use Information About You
- Any personal information provided by entrants will be collected, stored, and processed by or on behalf of the Promoter strictly. The personal information will be used by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicize the Prize winners and to send an entrant what he/she asks the Promoter to send him/her. The winner’s information may be shared in line with Baleaf's third-party agencies. Other than its agencies and third-party suppliers who are contracted to administer the Competition, the Promoter will not pass the entrant’s details on to any third party unless otherwise required to do so by law.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise, where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Competition or the awarding of Prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Competition and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Competitions entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- An entrant’s personal details may be used for the marketing purposes of the Promoter only if an entrant has opted in to receiving future marketing mailings from the Promoter or for any other purpose agreed by an entrant. If an entrant would like to stop receiving messages from the Promoter, he/she can use the unsubscribe button provided in an email from the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its agents reserve the right at its sole discretion not to consider, and to exclude or disqualify any entry that they deem to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of or inappropriate with these terms and conditions.
- This Competition is not sponsored, administered or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network or the producers, retailers or any other party featured in the Prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of any third party are the property of their respective owner.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
(i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.