Baleaf Men's UPF50+ Cycling Tights Half Pants
- Fabric: 80% nylon 20% spandex
- Breathable and quick-drying fabric wicks moisture away and keeps you cool and dry. Durable fabric prevents deformation caused by washing
- Flat-lock stitching, 6-panel anatomic design provides great comfort on long rides. UPF 50+ sun protection
- Male-specific 3D antibacterial multi-density pad in ideal place effectively reduces vibration
- Features elastic wide waistband for snug fit, and silicone leg grippers keeps this mens bike shorts padded in position. Finally, reflective Baleaf logo keeps you more visible in low light conditions
- Baleaf mens padded biking shorts is designed to fit the needs of bikers looking to push on for longer in total comfort. We are firmly committed to the highest levels of product quality and customer's perfect shopping experiences. Feel free to contact us for any problem and we are there doing our best to make every customer satisfied
We make a HOW TO MEASURE chart for all of you to choose the most accurate size easily. And if you have any size choose question, please feel free to contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
・Measure around the fullest part of your chest,keeping the tape horizontal.
・Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist.
・The point between your ribcage and hips-is your natural waistline. wrap the measuring tape all the way around your waist,keeping it parallel to the floor.
・Keeping the tape comfortably loose.
・Measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
・Tape should brush across both hipbones.
・Measure from the crotch along the inside seam to the hem of the pants.
How should I care for my Baleaf clothing?
1.Wash dark colors separately before you wear them
2.Machine wash cold
3.Do not bleach:do not wash suit with any chemical detergent.
4.Do not iron
5.Do not dry clean
6.Cold wash and lay flat to dry.
7.Close all zipper and closures
8.Use the least amount of detergent possible to clean it effectively
If you have any questions about caring for a Baleaf product, please contact us.
We will be glad to help.